Thursday 18 October 2012

Trek Cornwall 2013

No I haven't forgotten this and I am currently trying to compose a website so I can receive sponsorship money but also pass information on about the charities I am doing it for, a training plan and of course information about Grey Seal Conservation. So watch this space for a link soon.


I am planning on doing a three day trial in a few weeks time and then I can estimate how long it will take me and what equipment I need etc.... I plan to take a a little seal around with me so I can photograph him at various locations en route. Oh I am so excited to be doing this and for such an important cause! I think Grey Seals are wonderful ambassadors for all local marine creatures as many of the plights they face also effect other species. I feel under pressure from myself to raise as much as I possibly can!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment