Sunday 7 October 2012

New post..........

So I can breath at last!

I have spent 2 years 1 month and 6 days as a new person and I finally feel I have the time and energy to start a blog and actually pay it some real attention. For my benefit and perhaps the odd reader who might find my thoughts, memoirs and occational emotional outbursts of interest, help or perhaps just entertaining.

I am not sure what is going to happen on here yet but I have deleted many of my old posts with old memories and links to a slightly more challenging past. I want to use this as an open book, some where I can put my many thoughts and ideas so I can store them for the future and share them around if anyone wants to listen??

For the past two years since my life changing decision to seperate from my husband and father of my children I haven't had time to dwell on it, regret it, question it or even reasure myself that I am capable of raising two children alone. I say alone, I'm not - their father is very commited and although lives a great distance he would move heaven and earth to see his little people as often as he can. And my parents are reletively close by so I can call if I am ever too ill or snowed under and they rush to my rescue.

Over this time I have also met some beautiful people who I feel are beyond friends and more like part of my flock or pod or whatever analegie you can think of for a group of beings that symbiotically live in each others paths. Assisting one another around bends, up hills and helping you back on your feet from the occasional tumble, all of corse on complete unconditional terms.

So this is my first blog again anf from here who know what I might write?? I have so much in my mind and body just wanting to be types out but I will try to keep things brief. I will try keep it interesting................?

No comments:

Post a Comment