Tuesday 30 September 2014

Some good energy!!!

So today we took a step forward as a family, we feel strongly that the burning of carbon into our atmosphere is unacceptable at the levels at which it currently occurs.

I have a car which burns petrol and I feel stuck that I do the job I do and live in a place which demands that a car is necessary. One day I will get myself a green hybrid machine which is less impact!!
 
 There is something we can do tho and that is look at where our energy comes from. Most of the larger companies still rely heavily on the burning of these carbons to make electricity and with there competitive prices in with ever increasing energy costs it is tempting to think you could never afford to buy into renewable energy.
 
That is where we have been wrong!!!
 
 

 
 
for more info!!!

 
You will be surprised at how competitive the rates are to!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment