Monday 29 September 2014

I love seals.......


ok..... feeling like I need to stick another wildlife vid up on here - keep it up and perhaps I could go into competition with nat geo?? This one is a little more serious, I made the video for a conference on the stranding of marine mammals, I was trying to explain my reason for completing my little walk last year and rather than put it into words I thought I would put this short film together, I think it hits the spot?? Note the nasty scaring and wounds around the necks....



and if that interested you, here is another of a release earlier this year - the best bit of the rescue rehab work done in Cornwall with our seals.....

 
yes it is net and rope and packing straps that entangle seals causing life long and often fatal injury and suffering!!
 
Do a good thing...................clean a beach................please????

No comments:

Post a Comment